Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Challenge 213 ~ Sorry this challenge has been cancelled :(

Hello.
Huge apologies if you were expecting to see a new challenge posted today.
Unfortunately I've been experiencing major computer and internet problems lately which has caused
difficulties with getting this week's challenge organised :(
Hopefully this will be resolved soon. 
Don't forget that the winner's from last week will be posted tomorrow.
And please check back next week to see what we may have in store for you :)
Thank you 
Lisa x


  

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Sorry To Read This Strange I Can Remember A Time When We Didn't Use Computers Only For Work Now Can't Imagine Not Using Then Hope You Get It Sorted Soon

Aunty Sue said...

Sorry To Read This Strange I Can Remember A Time When We Didn't Use Computers Only For Work Now Can't Imagine Not Using Then Hope You Get It Sorted Soon

KT Fit Kitty said...

I can feel your pain! My computer died Friday and I was without until last night. Hope you get things back to normal soon!