Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winner Challenge 243 ~ Non-Traditional Christmas

Apologies for being so late with this
but as you may know I've been plagued with computer problems.

I know a lot of you have been eagerly awaiting this ...

Thanks to all those who played along with your fabulous creations.

Congrats to our winner!

Crafty Sentiments

Prize : 
WINNER:


 Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 243 Non-Traditional Christmas in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 02/04/2015 will be given to a new winner! 

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Many thanks for choosing my car as the winner I am soo happy
would you mind to tell me again dear Lisa I have sent you mail to craftyourpassion@gmail.com but then no other answer...hope to get answer soon..hugs, Monika

Indi Host said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Click Here
Producthunt.com